D4 Medical in Blackpool
If you’re looking for an urgent D4 Medical appointment we have plenty of slots available in Blackpool.
We provide medicals to drive a:
Truck or Lorry
Are you looking for a D4 Medical in Blackpool?
If you’re based in Blackpool and your licence is up for renewal you will need to complete a D4 medical examination, if you wish to continue driving. This is required every 5 years from age 45 to 65. Once you are over the age of 65 you will need an assessment annually.
Here at D4 Medicals we understand what is required and help all our customers apply for their Group 2 Driving License (HGV, LGV, Class 1, Class 2).
D4 Medicals Made Easy in Blackpool
Book your location,
date and time
GMC registered Doctors
Take away your completed
D4 Medical Reviews
Excellent service will use them every time I need a medical and will recommend to all my co-workers.”
FAQ's For D4 Medicals in Blackpool
- Photo ID.
- Your driving glasses/contact lenses & prescription.
- Details of any ongoing medical conditions.
- Prescription medications that you are taking.
- DVLA STANDARD D4 MEDICAL FORM.
The examination will only take around 15-30 minutes. It includes an eye test, Blood pressure check, physical examination and BMI Check. You will be asked questions about the following topics:
- cardiovascular system including high Blood pressure.
- endocrine system such as diabetes
- musculoskeletal such as back pain.
- neurological such as stroke
- psychiatric such as depression.
- Alcohol and drug history
The doctor will complete the form based on your answers, medical history, medications and the results of the examination findings.
This medical assessment is performed by our GMC registered Doctors at Just Health clinics.
For further information, please click here to be directed to the website.
To Complete this medical you need to be assessed by a doctor who is registered with the general medical council (GMC). The Eye Test is also included at no extra cost.
D4 drivers must have medicals as follows:
- At first application of your provisional Category C1 (7.5t), C (rigid) or D1 (minibus), D (bus) licence.
- When you turn 45 you will need to do another medical followed by one every 5 years after that until aged 65.
- when you turn 65 you will need a medical every year.
We have Clinics Nationwide including:
- Yorkshire (North Yorkshire, East Riding)
- South Yorkshire
- West Yorkshire
- North East England
- Greater Manchester
- East Midlands
- West Midlands
- Greater London